Sunday, January 11, 2009

...deal with the monster in my bedroom!

One thing that has been an adjustment for me as a military wife, is the amount of laundry. This chore has increased significantly! A few loads a week has morphed into several. Add the surprise loads I get when my hubby has been in the field, and you get a lot of laundry! This Saturday, I found a "monster" in my bedroom that needed to be dealt with.


There is a normal sized laundry basket next to the half-sized, white basket. It's kind of a blue/purple color. Can you see it?

This laundry blob reminded me a lot of the Calvin & Hobbes green blobs. You know, Calvin had to eat a lot of green blobs for dinner. They would even come to life on him when his parents weren't looking. Well, this is sort of what I saw:


Don't worry! I did all that laundry (three loads). The laundry monster/blog is now neatly folded clothing...until the next time the monster visits my bedroom!!!

2 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

HAHAHAHAH!! That is awesome!! I am really impressed! I have come to despise laundry. I know I need to do it but I put it off as much as possible!!

Rebecca said...

LOL! That's often how I feel my laundry is looking at me. Those laundry monsters are like roaches, they always come back....

Related Posts with Thumbnails