Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...have a snow day!

The DC area is experiencing our first snow storm of the season that will give us at least one inch of snow. In fact, it might already be at one inch outside our little porch area. The wall around the porch is dusted with snow. It's still under the building overhang. The far wall shows the accumulation so far.


Lucy came out to bark at some kids up the hill. They are all out of school for the snow day. She doesn't mind the snow too much. It means she gets extra attention when I dry her off after her walks.

2 comments:

Hokie said...

We are having a snow day as well. So far I have enjoyed being lazy in bed. I imagine that before too long I will feel the need to be a little more productive though and maybe I will go shovel the driveway. Enjoy the day!

Tina said...

We are probably getting what you got as far as snow and ice. Don't work to hard shoveling! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails