Tuesday, January 20, 2009

...read.

I like to read every now and then. A few friends told me about the Goodreads site. I've reviewed a few books that I've read there. Maybe I'll get into it more. I don't know. There are just so many networking sites out there to keep up with them all without spending too much time on the computer! Anyway, Goodreads gave me an option to post my review to my blog. So, I thought I'd give it a go:

Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, Book #1) Moon Called by Patricia Briggs


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
'Not a bad read. It's a good action fantasy book. The cover art it just to sell the book. The potential love triangle doesn't even come up until the end. I enjoyed how the author got into the warewolf mentality--the "why" behind the action.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails